Force Predictions Episode I: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi
With everything going on in the world these days, I thought it was time to take a look to the future and see what lies ahead. If you've read the headline, you already know that I'm talking about STAR WARS EPISODE VIII THE LAST JEDI.
(By the way, in the opening crawl of TFA, Luke is referred to as The Last Jedi. What does that mean?)
Always in motion is the future, so let's close our eyes, relax our minds and reach out and peer behind the curtain of time...
EPISODE VIII FORCE PREDICTIONS
1. Each new character will introduce themselves to each other…over and over.
2. George Lucas will shock the world announcing that he’s scripted 27 Episodes and that he always intended it to be a 36 Episode saga.
3. You will hear the Wilhelm Scream.
4. Again, R2-D2 will nap through the whole movie.
5. Related to that, C-3P0 will have a blue cod piece, but no one will care why...except Hasbro.
6. Kylo Ren won’t have any Force tantrums. Just like how Darth Vader became more confident in EMPIRE STRIKES BACK so will Kylo Ren in THE LAST JEDI.
7. But he will lose a limb (maybe a couple), get his face scarred then his journey to the darkside will be complete and he will truly become Darth Vader…and instantly regret it.
8. Luke will at some point utter the line, “from a certain point of view."
9. Chewbacca will pull the arms off a Gundan and the scene will be cut from the movie.
10. Finding “WARS” too divisive in the title, Disney will change it to STAR DISAGREEMENTS DISCUSSED.
11. It will make 1 billion dollars in the first week. But that’s because of inflation and the cost of a movie ticket is 1 billion dollars and that was bought by Bob Iger. Everyone else will see the movie the following week when it’s streaming on Disney-Flix.
FORCE PREDICTIONS WILL RETURN IN:
FORCE PREDICTIONS EPISODE 2: HAN SOLO AND THE JUMPING OF THE SHARK A STAR WARS STORY.